Originally Posted by winchesterjack
I am sure they did not put HART, BROUGHTON Barrels on these guns , I have built many 1000 yard guns for Pa club , bedding is important, althought at that time we used mauser ,enfield, ect, as there where no custom actions , But if used a cheap barrel you are might get lucky to find one that will shoot, Don't waste money on cheap barrels!!!!!!!!!! the barrel is 96% of a gun that will shoot , There are no cheap barrels on the firing line

Jack, you were their Contract Manufacturer in Reinholds PA. I imagine you would know who supplied their barrels. Not going to step into the fight between you and LAW on Manufacturing rights on the actions but "leading the witness" seems like poor form. Maybe you have a non-disclosure so it's the best you can do to push direct to consumer action sales. It just seems a bit off to portray yourself as a unbiased person questioning their Manufacturing. I admit the action is intriguing and I saw your sale ads in another forum. Full disclosure if possible is best. It would be great if you spin off with Mark into a different entity but I am sure contracts prevent it.