Crazy I was just searching load data for this cartridge as I will be picking up my 1st 22 hornet this coming week.
As always be concervative start low and work up!

My search indicate Hornady 35-gr or 40 grain V-max and or a Sierra 40 grain blitz king pushed by a max load of Lil Gun lit with a small pistol primer in a crimped case. Lee crimp die and lil gun will be your friend based on my research.

Brass capacity can vary significantly so a max load for rem brass vs winchester, Hornady or privi brass will vary by as much as a grain which is very significant in this small capacity case.

Seems Lil gun is the most ideal burn rate for this cartridge, covered very well in the link below. Compare pressure of lil gun to other powders recomended on the Hodgdon load data page seems to spell out quite clearly to me that Lil gun will be the safest propellant choice for this cartridge

https://www.shootersforum.com/handl...-reloading-22-hornet-lil-gun-powder.html

If Lilgun seems to be unobtainable for you you may wish to try Win 296 or H110 start low and work up here with the 296 may do well to go with the sm rifle primer with the H110 or 296 as pressure potential is much greater.

What are you finding for brass?

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19