Over at Gunbroker.com there is an extremely good condition (as described by the seller!) Remington XR-100 in caliber 22-250 Remington.
The Rifle has been bid up to $620.00 as of today (Sunday September 27th) and the Rifle has a "buy it now" price of $850.00.
Now $850.00 is a LOT of money but of recent I have seen some XR-100's sell for that and MORE!
For those not familiar the XR-100 it is no longer made by Remington (for the life of me I don't know why!) but in my opinion it is an OUTSTANDING Varmint Rifle and capable of superb accuracy!
The Rifle has a 26" barrel, is built on a solid single shot bolt action, has an excellent trigger and a very handsome and comfortable thumbhole style laminated stock.
I have Hunted all manner of Varmints with my XR-100's and I think they are wonderful Rifles both afield and at the range.
I have an XR-100 in 22-250 Remington already or I would buy this one.
I also have XR-100's in 223 Remington and 204 Ruger (two of these) calibers as well.
I have no interest in the sale of this Rifle and don't know the seller - I just think its an excellent Rifle in "little used" condition for consideration of someone wanting a great Varmint Rifle.

Link: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=510250353

If that link doesn't work just search Remington XR-100's on gunbroker.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy