Scott -

My problem is while you've listed 2 first rounders currently on the team that are mediocre - that's 2 out of 7 first round players on this defense. They should be producing better than what they have. I will say - Raji has impressed this year and Daniels wants 10 million a year but it took till game 3 for his production to match his mouth. We'll see if it continues.

I'm not a Capers fan but I understand what happened in KC on Monday. That don't tick me off tho I think Elliot should be getting more than 8 snaps a game - dude flat out produces when he's in. Until Monday - Shields was a hot mess, Heyward wasn't far behind either.

I really liked Hawk as a person, 1/2 the hate has to do with him being a #5 pick and not his performance. He had to go tho.

Some may remember - last year I was begging all who would listen that we bring in Wade Phillips as the DC. Completely understand he's a crap HC but DC - yeah. Does a 3-4 but different gap system. Look what he's done in Denver - I think he'd be lights out here.

Me