Originally Posted by gunswizard
Another troll heard from, worthless confrontational posts are his style too. Seldom contributes anything worthwhile, acting like a pimple faced adolescent hiding behind his computer keyboard hurling insults must be how he gets his jollies. Most 'fire folks know these types for what they are.

Really ?

You've been asking some of the STUPIDEST and most basic questions about bench techniques for YEARS now, as far as I can see.
Asking about "the best penetrating oil for a stuck / seized 6-48"
Ya' know GunLizard,....most KIDS that have been pulling wrenches in High School and 4H tractor repair programs will BELLOW out their favorite home brewed concoction,....and a LOT of them are young shooters, to boot.
YOU have to come here and whine about 30 years of FAILING to get some sorta' chit together/ can do attitude, and NOT being able to get a steel screw out of a steel receiver ??????

Seldom contributes anything worthwhile

I've YET to see you put up a goddam thing but whiny TEXT, and squat to pee dialogue.
So,....could you maybe target some of my old photo RICH posts,...and bless the assembly here with your august and discerning critique
....the FOCUS being on WTF "Worthwhile" means.

Fill your boots, GunLizard.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/02/15.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain