Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
From the PM gunswizard sent me, and then removed herself from:
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Sir,

I am a gunsmith but that doesn't mean I know everything, I sometimes ask for advice. Your remark was unwarranted, in the future unless you can add something constructive please refrain from posting. Please consider this PM to be rhetorical, no reply sought.

Thanks,

BT

My seperate PM to reply:
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
#1. I said I thought were a gunsmith, because I thought I remembered you saying you were gunsmith at some point. No slight was intended, but clearly you found some. My query obviously struck some nerve with you. I'll say now though that a "gunsmith" who can't figure out how to adjust a user friendly trigger like a Timney even with instructions is not a real confidence booster... I would think that any "gunsmith" who could find his ass with both hands could manage it. My suggestion to call Timney was a genuine one. They are more than helpful, and back their product well.

#2. Sending PM's to chastise someone for your perceived offense, and then removing yourself from the PM is a very "bitch" move. Though given your overt sensitivity in this case I find it less than surprising.

I'll not remove myself from this PM so you can feel free to reply or delete it. I'd wager it's clear which path you'll choose though.
Tom

The "P" in "PM" stands for "PRIVATE"
It's pretty low class to post it.
That's a "bitch move" too.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!