Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Putin is playing three dimensional chess and Obama is working on tic tac toe with a #2 pencil.
The US has been outfoxed, outclassed and out maneuvered. Putin will be solidifying his new sphere of influence plus locking up oil and gas reserves. As soon as the world understands, watch the price of crude oil spike.

This is what I mostly thought. He is not there to help anyone ,,, ,, at least not without a reason. He is most likely looking to put gridlock on oil so he can boss around all of Europe too. If this jacks up crude oil, he will make billions just on his own oil profits. Two birds with one stone . He gets to take over oil countries, and corner Israel. Now, remember , we have a Jackbass in the whitehouse that has a ban on American crude oil exports, , , we do have a ban on oil exports , right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Europe could be in a heap of trouble if this pans out. Glad I bough BP oil stocks 2 weeks ago. My 18 yr old son even bought $1,750 bucks of BP oil stocks and he is all jacked up cause he made 7.3% in 3 weeks.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23