I need to generate some funds pretty fast to help out a family member that is in need. All prices are shipped. Paypal preferred or any other very fast payment, i.e. money order overnighted. No trades.

1) Ruger M-77 .338WM Stainless with sights. Boat paddle stock gun in a Hogue stock. Boat paddle not available. Hogue stock has rail attached to forend for sling mount & light. 26" barrel. Hunted - 90% gun at a minimum. Shoots factory 210 partitions around 1". That's all I've shot. I also have a Hogue stock that fits it that is unaltered. This thing is a pussy cat in the recoil department with the Hogue handle on it. 3 day return....$650 with both Hogue stocks.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

2) Whitworth .375 H & H with really nice wood and trigger. I haven't fired it for accuracy. 3 day return... $950
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

3) M-1 carbine: Winchester, low wood, pot belly, flat bolt. I don't know much about these but looking at prices it is worth at least what I'm asking and possibly as much as $1500 or more. I have no pics of this one as it's in my office and I'm out of town. Might want to take a chance on this one! I also have the NRA CMP original receipt from the early 70s. I think my dad paid $15.50 or $20 for this one when he got out of the Army. Nice wood, cloth correct sling, a few mags. 3 day return... $1050

4) Husky 550XP that I bough from a friend. It's had about 1 tank of gas through it. I just always grab my older Husky 55 and dont use this one. It is a professional saw that is very light and will scream with the 20" bar. Could probably run a longer bar on it. This is one bad azz saw. They are around $600 new.....$375
[Linked Image]

Listed elsewhere. First "I'll take it" posted on either site gets it.

Wes Hardin

Hardin284