Usually keep around 15-20 cameras out on my farm.

Have tried pretty much all of them, from the cheapest i could find, to premium high-dollar cams. Over the last 8 years, the high dollar cams failed about as often as the cheap ones.

The biggest difference i could see was that the high-dollar cams had a better trigger time & took better night pix, and better battery life....but they failed just as often as the el-cheapos . Most common failure was that they'd start taking photos and just keep doing so until the SD card was loaded, or the batteries died; whichever came first.

A few years ago i decided they were ALL semi-disposable products, and if i get 3-4 years out of one, i'm pretty happy....so i got the cheapest ones i can find, a mix of several brands. had fair luck with most, except Moultrie; had quite a few issues with those.

Dicks sporting goods had some Wildgame Innovations cams on clearance this spring at $49, and last month a local farm/ranch chain store (Atwooods) had Wildview cams on clearance at $40, so i bought a bunch. About 4 years ago i bought 7 of the Wildview cameras, and 5 of that batch are still working now, after 4 years of use.

============================================================