Not worth really starting a new thread but on the topic of game cameras as an FYI for those that shop The Cabelas bargain cave, I bought what I thought was a great deal on a returned Stealth Camera at $170 with a normal price $300. When I took it out of the (sealed) box it was in fact a very old Stealth camera model that was available for about $70 on the web.

Spoke to customer service and pointed out that they had gotten ripped off by whomever returned a camera worth a lot less and I got ripped off by spending a lot more than it was worth. Policy is "as is" and not returnable. Same answer from supervisor. Lesson learned. If you shop the bargain cave in person, feel free to slip out your knife and open their sealed packages. I won't ever buy from the Bargain Cave via the web again.

As a 40 year customer of Cabelas, Dick and Tom Cabela should be aghast at what the gold standard of customer service has become. There appears to be no differentiated value from them and anyplace else you can buy stuff.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated