Here is an email I received 3 days ago from a customer who just received his rifle. A 7 MM Rem Mag. This was completely un-solicited, and very nice to receive....
Incidently Ron is a tool and die maker so knows a thing or two about steel and tolerances. He also a number of very expensive rifles in his collection.

Glenn
Just an update for your info. Rifle shot in today with no issues. From zero settings on scope, windage, was 2 ½ in. right, and 1 ½ in up for a 2 in high at 100 yard zero. Seven shots in total final group was ¾ in. I guess that the new quarter rib did the job quite well! No doubt that the rifle can shoot, but that the shooter is just an old fart. Sorry about that, going to Colorado on Friday. Third season starts on the 31st. All mule deer ,beware!
A final note for now is that the GLENN SOROKA rifle # 22 is a first class work of art, and all who have seen it are impressed, especially me! I am truly amazed that for all of the starts and stops in the progress of the development of this special rifle it has turned out so very well. Definitely has been worth the wait. I have never seen better metal work, the action quality is beyond expression. It is the finest that I have ever seen, and it works flawlessly. To say that it is a beautiful piece of engineering, is an understatement. Your selection of materials is truly the cutting edge for firearm manufacturing.
Make more, all shooters will be the better for it.
I wish you thank you so very much for all of your input these final few weeks.
Cheers
Ron Hansen

If you want good quality hay then expect to pay a fair price, if you want to buy hay that has already been thru the horse, well that comes a little cheaper.