Originally Posted by sirrocco
Thanks for the accolades guys. Yes the rifles are very expensive but they do cost a lot to make and take many hours to finish. They all shoot. With handloads .25" is quite realistic, especially with 300 win mags. You dont need to be a mental giant to see why NATO use it as a sniping round. The last rifle that was delivered was a 7mm mag and it shot half inch groups with 2 different lots of factory ammo with the first shots ever fired. It was then sent to the customer. I will get the web site revised soon and add a bunch of photos of new rifles that aren't posted yet. There are some exquisite pieces that have to new owners. We have started production of a bolt action rifle which will be available in the the new month or two. It will be very similar in outline. a light weight English styled stalking rifle......

If your bolt rifle is as good as your single shot then you will have the two best rifles in production without a doubt. I know that if I won lotto I would have one in a heartbeat. Looking forward to seeing your bolt rifle and periodically drool over your website.

Von Gruff.

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12