Myself, I am an IMR guy....

when I don't need to redline velocity, choices are 4064 or 4895....I can load over book max with those two powders also, but in doing so, one needs to know what they are doing and also needs to understand they are going over book max...

if you need that much more velocity, get a magnum...

If you want to play on the safe side, H4831 SC is your friend... you can't get enough in an 06 case to over pressure it over SAAMI Specs...

much load data with that powder is on the low side, verifiable if you check pressure specs...

Hodgdon Data ( out of manual # 26) lists the max load of 61 grains, MV of 2770 fps, but the pressure is listed only as 44,700 CUP....

the case will easily hold 65 to 66 grains depending on brand of case....yeah its compressed, but don't worry about it... 4831SC works great with compressed loads in any rifle I've tried it in...always accurate, even in poor shooting worn barrels..

but since this is deviating away from Lawyer approved load data manuals...so if you don't know what you're doing, its better not to go there...

RL 19 and Rl 22 are another pair of powders that load manuals rate their max loads at only 44,400 CUP for RL 22 and 46,500 CUP for RL 19... I prefer RL 19 over all for accuracy...