Originally Posted by hunting1
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by hunting1
Rost, I agree with you or that the G1, G2 frame did not fit me well! I now have the new , I guess G3 and it is a whole new animal.

The internal frames are where I would suggest you try. I had the Just One and it is like a drunk hooker on your back with any more than 50-lbs.

If you can try one of the internals is my $.02. Not trying to hype them, I just spent way too much trying all the other makes.

Late Season is an awesome do all pack or a T2.

Drunk hookers must be good, cause I carried 120 pounds at the end of my training sessions with the pack. Started at 70 pounds and moved up. Was much more comfortable than the Kifaru.

Will have to open my eyes again I suspect and try new things....though I hate to drop probably 500 plus to find something that sucks again....

Been pretty lucky, moose I've been able to get an ATV to so far..... one day that will not happen. LOL. ITs been interesting a few times, but worked out.

Rost, no need to get defensive and for Smokepole and others the reference was a joke. The Just One works no doubt but Im not in my 20's anymore so need to use quality and rely on brute strength less.

Packs are like boots and opinions are like, well you know. Kifaru makes good stuff as Mystery Ranch, etc. It is a big investment but quality costs.

Good hunting and if what you have works, then great. The OP asked opinions and that is what was given.

Sorry if it was defensive, was simply saying, I've tried 2 packs....one cheaper and one more expensive. the cheaper one carried the weight a LOT better than the expensive one to me.... just me... just one. LOL.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....