Originally Posted by Calvin
I'd get the Kifaru Duplex frame. From there, you can get several bags for that same frame. I'm really digging the mountain warrior bag on the duplex frame right now. It's got plenty of room, and I'd do 7 days no problem. I just had it in the bathtub cleaning the blood out of it. I've packed out 8 bucks in the last 2 weeks with it. I'm slowly becoming a pocket slut, for keeping things organized. Not a fan of dumpster diving anymore.

Haha me too. A few years ago I was a fan of as light as possible. Not function is a bit more important than shaving off that last 2-5 pounds off the pack weight before I head out for a week long backpack based hunt.

I have the Mountain Warrior and like it a lot as well. Being able to organize a bit between the big pocket on the back, then the guide lid on top, and also quick access via the panel loader option to stuff on the inside really help organize things the way I want them.

Though for my true heavy hauling and such I do like how quick my EMR 2 is to toss the quarters of deer in a single game bag and strap it to the outside of the pack with 3 buckles and the lid and be off and not have to be stuffing the game bags in and out of my pack when day hunting for deer.

I don't see getting rid of either pack bag anytime soon. The AMR looks like a great option as I like its volume, but IMO it isn't as versatile as the EMR 2 for strapping awkward loads and still have to stuff game inside the pack bag, not that big a deal really though as I did it for years and it works for certain. The biggest thing I like about both the mountain warrior and the EMR 2 is the access to the main bags without diving through the top, that zippered access has me spoiled to not want to use anything that doesn't have that type of access.