Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Travis, I am not much of a vehicle man.. What is the purpose of "stock" tires vs. the ones that come on the Tundra??? Not being jerk.. Vehicles are not my thing.. We have a 2012, and tires are darned expensive, I suppose this is one of the reasons for the change..

I am looking to get a new Tundra sometime this winter.. It will be my travel truck.. Maybe the last new one I get.. I am looking at the TRD and SR5 packages.. The SR5 has a 38 gallon tank.. I think that would be great, except at fill up time.. This stock tire deal maybe the way to go with it and my old one.. Which eventually will be my hunting truck.
Thanks..

I just mean that I have no desire to run oversize tires and just want OEM, but in a steel version regarding wheels.

A 38 gallon tank would be a God send on a Tundra. 20 gallons don't cut it around here...

Travis

I am a recent buyer of a 2014 and am seriously considering a gas tank swap given that I am now a lazyazz retiree wanting to run my little Lance trailer and wife... My truck came with 34" diameter tires that I sooner than chitt swapped out to the OEM 275/55-20's. Anyone need a deal on the former?

Conduct is the best proof of character.