Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Geno,

Will be hunting moose and whitetails, but no capers. Finland has a good population of whitetails, due to a transplant that took place decades ago, and they should be rutting hard!

Dunno much else except will be shooting either Sako or Tikka rifles, and doing factory visits as well. This one of those gun-writer surprise! trips. Didn't even know I was going until a week ago, which happens sometimes. Don't even know which rifles I'll be hunting with yet, much less whether I'll be sworn to secrecy....

Man, I'm jealous, not really, I guess envious would be a better word. You wrote your own life and my hats off to ya.

Can I go as your luggage handler, bodyguard, driver, chef, tracker, medical assistant--something?????? I'm a master at espionage . You could distract them while I take photos and gather intel secretly for all the fellas here at the fire.

Deal???? Yes, no, maybe, or never........

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"