Brad,

Missed this post, as I hadn't checked this thread for a while.

Yeah, I arrived back from Finland at the Bozeman airport on November 16th, after another international flight-schedule adventure.

Was originally scheduled to fly back into Helena the evening before, but was delayed in Finland by high winds in Amsterdam, where I'd change flights to the U.S. Left Amsterdam late enough to miss my Minneapolis connection to Helena by five minutes, so ended up spending the night in a motel and getting re-routed to Bozeman the next day.

Actually, it was nice to get a night's sleep in Minnesota--and all in all the return was a lot easier than one from Namibia, which took 3-1/2 days, including renting a car in Salt Lake City and driving the 500 miles back to Helena. Both my wife and Ingwe were on that one, which included TWO unscheduled overnights, one in Johannesburg and one in Atlanta. But such is the life of a jet-setter hunting writer....

Wish I could comment on this original question of this thread, but ain't allowed to until early March, after the IWA show in Germany, the European equivalent of SHOT.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck