Mine showed up today. An hour later it was mounted on a new 7 Rem Mag. I grabbed what I had loaded,70 RL25-150 BT,and ran to the range.

I bore sighted at 50 yards and adjusted to hit a 1/2" dot at 50.Took 3 shots and tracking was perfect.

Ran right out to 600 yards and used the reticle (3 mils) and fired a 6" 3 shot group,about 10" low.Next group was fired with the reticle holding for 3.5 mils.

Two shots scared the 6" orange dot about 3" apart, third out high/left but it was getting dark by then,and the half mil hash mark was tough to see.Had I dialed, the center of the reticle was much easier to see.

Nine shots total from finding a zero to "deer killing" groups at 600 yards...keep in mind,I have no frigging clue what I am doing with the scope grin

BTW, I stayed at the 200 yard line looking back to 600 yds. until after dark.Our 600 yard line is like deer country cut lines.(It IS a deer country cut line; saw two there last night)

You could not use the hash marks past a certain point,but the reticle stayed visible until almost 5 PM,and it was dark here and solid overcast. Anything that stepped out would have been in trouble.To my eye the optics are at least as good as any VX 2 or 3 I've owned.

Seems the scope works like Stick and others say it does.

Now I have to learn to dial but this scope seems very user friendly. I was pretty impressed for the money involved.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.