Well, yesterday I got out to the range after trying for about a month. Finally, no wind and mild temps.
I used to run H322 in my 22BR, but ran out of 322 four years ago and got caught in the Great Panics. Finally got a jug again this summer, so made a ladder set for my 22BR with H 322 over Federal 205Ms under 50 grain Zombies loaded about 3 thou off kissy face.
Book says max is 30.2 grains or so, so I loaded a run from 29.5 in tenths. 29.8 is as far as I got, with the last shot hitting the wrong bullseye about two inches away.
The first shot gave a "normal" primer, maybe a little wimpy looking. Second shot looked a bit stiffer, third the same and in the group, but well-flattened.
Last shot at 29.8 extracted normally, but the primer looked kind of spooky, tight-cornered (but not flat) with a crater rim and pushing the pin back for a shallow indent.
Compared to other "normal" reads with another load in the same cases, same day, with the same primer and 4895, I did not like what I saw. At all!
I don't have a chrono, I usually just ladder for grouping clusters and that's what I'll load, but to hit the wall so fast in the ladder surprised me -- and I AM out of practice when it comes to the voodoo.
This is a pretty tight gun, tight chamber, so everything is pretty firm. 8 twist heavy Lilja barrel.
So, it looks like this load will only take 29.5 or .6 of 322 under a 50.
Is anyone else shooting 50s over 322 in their 22BR, and what are you running grain wise?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.