Dave_Skinner: One of my 22 Remington Bench Rest Rifles (Remington 40XB-BR KS with 24" factory barrel) does shoot 50 grain Sierra Blitz bullets REALLY well using 29.0 grains of H 322, Federal 205 M (match) primers in Remington cases.
I use this load and Rifle for longer range Prairie Doggin.
My supplies of H 322 are at least 8 years old though so not sure about the newer batches of H 322 compared to my older stuff.
My other 22 Remington Bench Rest (Remington 40XB-BR 24" factory barrel) is currently shooting Nosler 40 grain Ballistic Tips REALLY well using W 748 powder, LaPua cases and Federal 205M (match) primers.
I don't use a lot of the Vihtavuori powders myself (due to availability here in SW Montana) but that may be a solution to your "pressure signs" situation if you are into paper punching.
By the way if you do any Varminting with your 22 BR then be sure to try these Nosler 40 grain Ballistic Tips - they are a hoot and VERY effective at moderate 22 BR velocities.
My loading log does not say so specifically, but if I recall correctly, the reason I stopped at 29.0 grains of H 322 under the 50 grain Sierras was because the accuracy was so good there.
Best of luck to ya.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy