Saturday morning is opening day NYS Southern zone regular season & I am really looking forward to a change of scenery,to get out in the woods & get with my buds I've been hunting with this group for well over a decade.

[Linked Image]

Afield I'll be toting these 2 ( above),Tony Bose fixed zulu & folding drop point. But I am going to refrain from jumping in & doing the gut work,it's time I let these guys struggle with their own Buck knives that they love so much. In spite of the fact that each one of them can get a hold of a primo custom,via me. They have some,gifted to them,but they keep them in their gear bags like the knives are made of diamonds or something. Hard to figure but everyone has their own idea's. So,that's what I've contemplated,gut yourown guys....

Now for deer processing,I literally just finished up this set . Black Walnut ( below)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I was going to bring my Menefee boning & butcher up there, from my kitchen set,but I'm afraid of hearing, " Hey Vince while you were out there hunting I used the smaller knife,what do you call it ? , a boning knife ? Well,to put a new battery in my watch, I kinda snapped the tip a little" Ha ha ,just kidding they're not that bad. But it'll be interesting to use the RGR's & see how they perform & hold up through the years.