I've been using it in a few rifles and it has performed well so far. I want to use one powder for #11 and 209's, it lights with either with no issue. I've used it with PRB, Great Plains, Maxi-Ball, and sabot with good results. I've not yet used it really cold weather, but it was 33 degrees when I got to the range this weekend. The powder does come with desiccant packs inside and it will clump up a little. I just lightly shook the bottle and the clumps went away.

I can load multiple shots without wiping the barrel, except with sabots. The plastic fouling is the issue in that instance. You can still load that second shot with the sabot, but it's a bich.

Clean up is easy, but I'm pretty thorough with that no matter what I use.

The biggest thing that drove me to it was the issue with T7 shooting to a VERY different POI between a clean barrel and the second shot, even if it was wiped between. That was a confidence killer.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB