Originally Posted by WhelenAway
Bud . . .

Some people do barrel break-in, and some don't. If it was clear that there were benefits to it, there wouldn't be so much discussion about it.

But we all know that cleaning after every shot isn't conducive to shooting the smallest groups, and I think that was your point.

A 1.2" 10-shot group from a new rifle, with no load tuning and under the barrel break-in routine you describe would make me VERY happy.

I was excited to see the LAW when they first came out, and your report has me looking at a LAW again. It's a lot of gun for the money.

I read all the negative regarding the rifle long before I saw it so the dealer sent it to me on a trial basis, don't like it send it back sort of thing.
After thoroughly examining it and shooting it I was totally impressed so I bought.
However, I mentioned it today on my home Forum Canadian Gunnutz and I was totally trashed by some clown that lives on Snipershide and LRH.
He claims that Rick Bins was offered money by LAW to muzzle any negative threads regarding the Legendary Arms Works Company.
I find that very hard to believe...