Originally Posted by reelman
Wonder what they will sell for through the CMP? Lord knows they're not giving away any of the M1's they have or the M1 Carbines they had. And anything that is special at all will go through their auction and those sell for rediculous amounts. I gaurantee you that any Singer or North American (or anything that isn't a completely beat up 1911) will go to the auction site. My guess is they will be charging $700 for the almost junk condition, $800 for somewhat decent and $1000 for decent condition.

probably not far off the mark. But so few real singers and north americans were made they will go if available for seriously big bucks. At auction.
The irony is they have been sold before, through the NRA for about 27bucks, and i think even prior to that for like 19bucks.
Course that was a long time ago.
One that is parted correctly and original to the gun brings serious money.
They weren't too concerned in the arsonal rebuilds of keeping the parts all together, same as with garands, etc.
I offered a guy 1500bucks a number of years ago for a remington, and was turned down. It was obtained new in the kraft box by a guy in WWII, who was a clerk, he never used it but took it home.
And I passed on another one that was a different manufacturer and actually priced right at 2000 bucks a month or so ago.
I think he was selling it anticipating this cmp sale.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 11/26/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO