I had my first Mulie mounted by a friend who just happens to be a nationally recognized award winning taxidermist. Most people probably wouldn't have had a forkie horn mounted, even if he is 27" wide. But it was an awesome and very memorable hunt with 3 generations of uncles, cousins, and Grandad. It turned out spectacular, looks just like a live deer growing out of Mom an Dad's living room wall.

I busted my butt plowing, working cattle, hauling hay, and fixing fence at 15 years old to be able to pay for it and wouldn't trade it for anything. Every time I'm home for a visit I have to sit in front of the fireplace and relive that snowy morning on the mountain, skipping school for days on end to get an education on the hunter's hill with the guys. Can't wait to move it into my own house and tell and retell the story to my little boy on winter nights.

Other than that one I've done a bunch of euros, a pile of skull caps, and the Mrs and I have a growing pile of tanned furbearing critters hanging from pegs around the place. Heck we even still save pheasant tails, and tail fans from grouse and turkeys from timw to time. I love animal parts as home decor.
Next up will be a mountain goat hunt and if I'm successful I have money set aside to have a full rug done with taxidermied head and hooves. Not too many of those around but I know some folks with a couple and they are awesome to my eyes.