The stainless are all stainless. They just do some funky beadblast on them. Would appears to be scuffing is actually the finish polishing. Then the receivers are alloy and match for crap. That said I own a stainless straight stock takedown in 358. I like it better than the shiny blue gloss stock. For me the pistol grip made working the bolt awkward. The pistol grip stock and forearm are also larger dimension adding some weight. But the higher comb is nicer for a scope. I am not bothered enough yet by the stainless marking up. Might eventually have it all cerakoted.

My biggest suggestion would be go with the takedown model of whatever flavor you like. The BLRs are a pain to clean. You don't want to be taking the action part. The takedown is way easier to blast the action out and clean the bolt face and lug recesses in the breech. As for accuracy I had a non takedown as well as takedown both stainless laminate. No difference in group size with the same ammo. Takedown point of impact sifts maybe 3/4" at most after takedown and reassemble.