I have been looking at getting a a 20 for a while, looked for a SKB o/u, a M2 and a Weatherby Turkish made auto. I'm not much on Turkish crap but the Weatherby has great reviews and a few guys here on the fire have them, plus it's a BERETTA 303 copy except the safety is where it is supposed to be.

In my search I ran across the Weatherby in 28 ga. Wow it had good furnature, fit and finish and was light, fit great too. I passed. I also ran across the SKB in 28 ga. Omg I should be kicked in the taint, I didn't buy that gun. Shoulda! I can't imagine how light a Benelli UL would be, couldn't be any heavier than a pocket knife!

I'm a improve modified and #5 kinda guy but in the case of a 28 ga one would probably be better off with 6s to up the pellet count a bit, So Clark or Dave could you try and talk some sense to Travis give him a few beers first, that might help make him more agreeable.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner