Very knowledgeable and can answer any question you might have, I gotta admit. I was rather disappointed in the way he handled a situation. We discussed and ordered a 260 for my son. I went through the specific break in process and went through one box of ammo when the gun would not fire when cycled. I returned it and he said the action/trigger was gummed up with cleaning solution. I had used Hoppes #9 as recommended but when the copper was slow to remove, I used wipeout, thats it. Anyway he cleaned it out and test shot it because I couldnt seem to get it to group better than 1 1/2.(which is also the reason why I tried the wipeout) Gun comes back with $100 invoice, 60 for cleaning& shooting and 40 return shipping. I called up to discuss, as I thought it was unreasonable but I would have paid it. He disagreed. He said he would not be building another gun for me. BTW, this is the second gun I ordered from him, the first was a 22lr. This had feeding problems after 1500 rounds, but seemed to work itself out after I tinkered with new magazines I bought from him. I did mail him the $100 but he returned envelope without opening.