ive been dealing with melvin for 3 years now and i have several guns that were either made by him or rebarrel/ reworked by him. he has been great to deal with. cant say enough good about him and his work. i live in WV, about 2 hours from his shop so i am able to talk to him face to face when setting up builds, hes a super nice guy. main reason i went to him was i had a lot of disapointment in other local gunsmiths. everyone i had dealt with was a joke, one i had to get the police involed in to get my finished gun back from, 2 others ruined my guns, one triple charged me for a "rush job" when he was the one that set the finish date and arranged the pickup date/time. i was so sick of dealing with so called "gunsmiths" that i turned to melvin and im glad i did. it has been worth the extra money to deal with somebody that is quallified, competent, knowledable, and great to deal with. i plan to have another rifle built in the next week or so. the best complement i can say is repeat buisness.