Originally Posted by Paddler
Hey, Bobby, I asked you a question.

You talking to me? You think I'm waiting around to answer questions from a retard like you? smirk

Kidding right? What do I care if you asked me a question?

You're lucky I'm even talking to you at all...LOL!

Name all these Obama accomplishments.Please be specific.

While you're at it, also tell me about Hillary's "accomplishments", that qualify her to be president. C'mon...convince me.

If you're lucky, I might respond to your vitriolic posts in the future. Otherwise, GFY. smile

"Arrogant....... pompous......... ass. Not really all that bright either.....Mmmm....huge ego. Be easy under oath.Be tripping all over himself in no time. Clings to opinions despite the facts.They're the best ...", I said to myself. wink

As to the hunting, birds are a quaint pass time.Fun. I've hunted pheasants, sharp tails, Huns,and ruffed grouse in the west and Alberta. Mallards ,too. It was VERY easy.Fun,entertaining, but EASY. Anyone could do it.....

Here's a hint....the only "smart" ruffed grouse are east of the Mississippi.Most notably New England...where ruffed grouse hunting started. Doubt you could find and hit one...even with a $40k shotgun. But I bet you never gunned them back here?

Last edited by BobinNH; 12/29/15.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.