If I understand the choice is a CZ550 magnum or an old Ruger 77 tang safety. I have both and the CZ is a better gun, reasons given.

I also have the Ruger RSM and that is (IMHO) the equal of the CZ. I give an edge to CZ (if properly tuned up) due to added fire power. Out of the box, the Ruger RSM was more reliable which trumps everything else. I felt the later RSM with 23" barrel handled pretty nice too. Mine is older 24" hvy barrel. Dampens the recoil nice, but heavy. The cz barrel is a bit too long at 25 inches.

The 458 vs Lott is another story. The lott obviously (IMHO) has the advantage but probably not as important as some other factors. Some of those factors would favor a 416 for the assumed intended purpose. The win mag being smaller does work out better for North American hunting with somewhat reduced loads. The old 77 would be a fine choice event though I think the CZ is better. A plus for casual shooting with the Ruger 77 is some had really nice wood. I love mine just on looks alone.