Originally Posted by Fireball2
I cheer them on for standing up to the federal govt. What are any of us doing to correct what we think is wrong with this country compared to the stand they're making, risking everything?

Love 'em or hate 'em, we have the same enemy and they're doing something about it. Now the feds are going to charge them $75,000 a day? For the love of God, could someone, anyone, justify that cost in any way shape or fashion? And never mind the maliciousness behind the thought.

Come on people, don't you see what's going on here? The feds will break them one way or another. The BIG hand of the govt will wreck lives and half of you will cheer them on.

I can disagree with the logistics of the situation while seeing the need for change of the govt. I don't know if they'll succeed, but I know one thing for damn sure, the feds are going to make it hurt, for years. That right there should give all of us pause as to what we're dealing with. If the power of the feds to absolutely wreck your life doesn't scare the piss right down your leg, you're not paying attention. Or you're on the wrong side.

Nope, not the "FEDS" a Harney county Judge:
Harney County Judge Steve Grasty said he intends to slap Ammon Bundy and his militia group with fines to the tune of $75,000 a day for their occupation of the Malheur Wildlife Refu

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-fine-occupation-article-1.2493839Harney

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.