100 acres is not big at all. Your sounds can reach out to a mile or so, depending on conditions, so you could be covering 2,400+ acres in one stand at full volume.

The wind is absolutely crucial to success on a small property (any property for that matter). I won't hunt a property if the wind isn't right.

Try to leave the open patches dead downwind of your stand. Coyotes generally don't like to expose themselves any more than they have to, plus you can see them easier in the open and get them stopped for a shot. Stop them before they hit your scent cone.

I would hunt the edges of this property, calling to the neighbors land, using very soft calls, rodent squeaks being a good quiet sound. The idea is to call to coyotes maybe 500yds deep in the neighbors land, then move to another stand and repeat. This way you can make several stands on 100 acres.

The coyotes will use the drainage and the tree lines to approach you, hence paying attention to the wind.

Be aware that once you start to call, every coyote that can hear you knows exactly, and I mean exactly, where you are sitting, so pick a good stand location.

Sorry for being long winded.