I don't typically hunt small patch farms but have on occasion. 100 acres isn't very big, however my uncle has a little 100 acre wood patch surrounded by grain fields and bordered on one side by a hog farm. The first stand I made on that little spot produced a pair of hard chargers that I was lucky enough to roll up with my Benelli. I killed 11 coyotes on that farm the first year I hunted it. The second year I took 9 off that place. Then he let his chit head step son move there and I quit hunting it because the little moron is a smart ass punk and always wants to tag along. Tried that once and after the barrel of his gun swept me for the third time I headed to the truck. I tried to have a polite conversation about safety and after some dipchit replies from the guy I had to leave because of the overwhelming urge to bend the barrel of his shotgun over his thick head. I told my uncle I wouldn't be going back as long as that punk was on the place. He understands. The point being if the layout is right and you hunt it smart you can kill coyotes on a small place.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.