OK, Am Number 2 on the list ...

Mounted it in Weaver rings on Big Drift's Savage 200 25-06. Figured this scope belongs in a solid no-frills package. After all, folks are not going to be inclined to put a $90 scope on a $1K Kimber & Tally's set up.

It looks good. Glass is nice. Eye relief is acceptable at 3.1" or so. So far so good. So good that I sent Doug a cc# and bought it without a range trip. (Why take it out of the rings and send it on its way when you're going to buy one anyway). Besides, if it doesn't work, Doug'll make it good.

No risk deal.

Have had the scope out for twilight tests. Inconclusive results so far. Not bad at all. Will feel more comfortable commenting after more field work.

The reticle is a bit of a mystery. The packaging came without documentation or explanation as to the nominal pre sets on the PP reticle. It is an inverse christmas tree design ... basically the opposite of the B&C reticle. I am guessing that the length of the sub hairs are supposed to correspond with the body length of a WT deer at certain ranges considering the 6x magnification. But that is pure conjecture. There is no documentation on the Pentax website regarding the reticle.

Doug is doing his best to get documentation so I can further evaluate.

Liked it enough on first impression to buy it.

More to follow ...

GE