i have one 7mag that really likes this bullet, .25 moa out to 600 yards very easy, launched at 2925 fps, my son has taken 4 cow elk, 6 mule deer bucks 4 antelope and a bunch of whitetail does, i have taken 2 raghorn bulls and 4 mulie bucks and a hell of a lot of coyotes, 60 yards out to 616 on big game, so far all but one 1 shot kills, 1 cow didnt know she was dead ran about 40 yards tipped over, the elk have had whats left of the bullet under the far side skin, his cow this year 326 or so,shattered both shoulders what was left of the bullet weighed 71 grains, i run a tiny drill bit into all the noses to make sure there open,
i shoot them in that gun because there extremly accurate, my other 7 mag shoots the 160 accubond at 3112 and is a .6 moa gun out to 700 yards, it has also taken alot of game over the years,i dont recover many bullets from deer and antelope, have a couple from elk, the weigh around 100-112 grains for the recovered ones,

i wouldnt even flinch ever if asked to shoot the 168 berger classic at biggame,,,,