I generally carry either the Kershaw Gentleman's folder -

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

or the CRKT Heiho assisted opening (took out the LAWKS feature and lightened up the spring a bit to where it's FAST) -

[Linked Image]

It's the top one in that pic, but has the same belt/pocket clip on the backside.

Along with an SAK (generally a Tinker or a Huntsman). That allows me to have all the "goodies" of an SAK, with a dedicated folder to do other things. A multi-tool has been known to take the place of the SAK, and if I every find the "right one", it might do so permanently.

Another good one to consider is the Kershaw Leek. I've also been eyeballing those folders from Moki, as one or two seem to be about right one of them especially seems to be a clone of the Gentleman's Folder.

No, they aren't customs, but they are very solid knives and if something happened to one, I can replace it very quickly and relatively inexpensively.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.