I won't buy another Nikon. My brother in law and I each bought Buckmaster 6 x 18s with A/O that would not properly adjust. He sent his back to no avail. I sold mine. My daughter's rifle has a Monarch 3.3 x 10 with A/O lens. Hers works properly and she has killed 22 deer with 22 shots. Late one evening we were hunting from the same stand and I saw a good buck about 260 yards away. Light was fading but I could see him well enough to shoot with my Zeiss Conquest. I told her to shoot but she couldn't even see the deer. I tried trading rifles with her but the deer walked off before she could aquire target. Also I could not see the deer with the Nikon after we traded. In the last 2 or 3 years I got a catalog listing a bunch of refurbished Nikons.Guess maybe they did not work out at their first home. My daughters Monarch works fine as long as there is good light, but we like to hunt to the last legal minute. That time of day tells the tale. We have had good luck hunting in bad light with Leupold vx3, Zeiss, and Burris.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."