Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Trump has accomplished more successful legislative activity through the bribery of Demorats, while outside congress, than Cruzzzzzz ever did while a sitting member of congress.

Oh, I'm sure he has; but what legislation Hitlery, Weiner, Gillibrand, Schumer, et al., have gotten passed is entirely the question.

Yet, here's the difference - if Trump wins the R nomination, I'll vote for him; just as I will any of the others on the R side. Why? Because Hitlery or Sanders is that much worse than any of them to everything that is important to me. The idiots who back Trump, or Cruz, or Carson, or whomever else that pull the "well, MY person didn't get the nomination for the Rs, so I'll just stay home and pout" are a petulant, adolescent, selfish lot and no better than the Ds in destroying what's left of the Constitutional Republic.

so you're done talking about what Cruz accomplished?

When was I talking about his accomplishments?

The choice is the R nominee, or Hitlery or Sanders. Of course, you continue to avoid the quoted part above because you'd rather stamp your feet and act like a child than put your adult pants on and be responsible.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.