Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
After foisting ObamaCare upon us, I have no doubt that SCOTUS will act in their best interest, instead of ours.

Which is why the next election is so very critical.

The next POTUS will replace at least Ginsburg and Kennedy; that's the swing vote on the 2A (Kennedy) and a hard-core leftist. The next POTUS will determine whether the SCOTUS is a 5-vote majority block leftist, or whether the Constitution and freedom still have a chance at all. Within the next 8 years, expect Breyer, Scalia, Roberts, and potentially Thomas and Alito to also be replaced. In eight years, the SCOTUS could relegate Kagan and Sotomayor to a two-vote minority and irrelevance, or elevate them to the face/voice of the SCOTUS for the next 40 years. In November, we make this decision and it is the one that overrides everything else.

All that said, since I've had a level of scrutiny conversation with several folks from here recently, and since it was alluded to on the MD 2A thread yesterday, I thought I'd put up what all that meant so maybe some have a better idea of what all the legalese means.

WORD. We should tattoo this on the foreheads of all the kooks here....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”