Ed,

Where did I state any doubt of Barnes?

My wife and I have killed over 100 big game animals with Barnes X's, starting with the originals, then the TSX's, and now the TTSX's. In fact, my wife was the first person to provide an elk field report to Connie Brooks from a .270 TSX, and also killed a cow bison with one double lung shot with the 130 .270 TSX. And I was the guy who suggested to Weatherby that they might consider loading the 100 TSX in .257 Weatherby factory loads, after using it for a couple of years. I've used TSX's from Alaska to Africa, and many places in between, and we take big game with them every year.

My question to Phil was about his two posts on this thread. The first one stated: "All of those will work but I would be happiest with someone using any of the Noslers."

His second post stated: "The 260 Accubonds have proven to be very accurate and tough bullets and i would not hesitate to use them on big bears. But my current favorite in the 375 is the 270 Barnes TSX. It opens well, holds together 100% and penetrates as well as the Noslers."

So I asked him why his current favorite is the 270 TSX, partly because of some of our previous conversations. I didn't say ANYTHING about doubting Barnes TSX's.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck