Originally Posted by jack1122
Only shot 20 times to break in, due to dads shoulder not accepting the recoil of the gun. Don't really know what it will do as it was never really shot enough to see how well it will shoot.

Yes it does have a lot of customization completed on the gun, at the time dad had all this work done he wanted an all weather big game gun, since then his shoulder has failed him and his body won't let him handle it.

Sorry bsa but, not everyone can afford to shoot top end guns daily. Some of us have to slump it and shoot model 70's.

Thanks for the hint

I "slump" it every day, then, with my old model 70's. Good honest rifles are easy to sell. Some guys shy away from custom jobs, but if you find just the right person that wants that exact rifle it should sell. Also remember that one man's opinion of "upgrades" is another guys, "What the fu ck did you do that for????". A John R. Sundra laminated stock is not my idea of an upgrade, when the orginal walnut stock was probably just fine/just as good. An upgraded stock is more in line with a good Mcmillan or Brown Precision.. List it on gunbroker or gunsinternational. You'll get far more people looking at it and it will probably sell. Post a lot of pictures and give as many details as you can. Also, don't be afraid to just sell the barreled action and then sell the "upgraded" stock on ebay or the likes. Good luck with it..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA