Originally Posted by fredhorace77
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
I'm sure this won't satisfy the troll but here's a couple of Doug's posts where he states they are a Burris Fullfield II, he told me the same on the phone when I bought it on one of his closeouts.

"Check out Pentax Pioneer 4.5-14x42mm @ $159.99 and the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40mm @ $129.99 These are the same as Burris FFII's but for the prices we're selling them at they can't be bested.

"The Burris is the same scope as the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40 that we have on promo for only $129.99

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2655803/2
Of course a car sales man will tell u whatever u want to hear as long as he gets ur sale. If I told you a Ford pinto was a Lincoln towncar...I guess u would believe that also. You were just stupid enough to fall for the claim and not request proof yourself.

You really are a jerk who is making a real azz of himself on here. If taking Doug at his word makes me stupid so be it, I've had nothing but positive dealings with he and his family over the years. Questioning their honesty when they have given you no reason to do so is a really shi**y thing for you to do.
so if Doug says it, that makes it true? And he could never be wrong, right?

Get a life