Originally Posted by Steelhead
Damn, I truly hate to read that. We came that close to meeting up in Jersey one time but couldn't work it out. Had to be a heart attack.

Damn

Spent a lot of time thinking about the above today (who would have believed it.....SH provoking deep thought).

I've met/travelled/hunted with some fine folks from the CF. If you'd have said that I'd have driven to NY to pick up a crazy Schenectady cop that I'd never met, then drive to Pulaski, VA to meet up with three other dudes I'd never met to continue driving to TN to kill pigs with a bunch of guys I'd never met......I'd have called you crazy.

As much bullchit arguing as we do here, I'd still hunt with most that I disagree with.

Again....RIP Roy. I regret that I never made the effort to meet that retired Motor from NJ.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�