Originally Posted by KFWA
I never really thought much about why Cruz sounds like an AM radio televangelist.

His path to the nomination is trying to wrap up the evangelical vote.

I doubt there is anything actually sincere about this man.

He doesn't sound a thing like a TV preacher. I never heard him pronounce God, Gawd, and he doesn't put an "a" at the end of a lotta words, like they do. What he does sound like is a guy whose brain is firing on all cylinders. Cruz is smooth and when he talks, he communicates a message that's understandable, clear and on point. I can see how that might addle a Trump supporter used to not really knowing what Trump just said but enjoyed the crassness in the presentation.

Ya know, that last slam about sincerity is something you can't back up. The man has accomplished much for the cause of conservatism while an attorney and a senator. It sounds like either a desperate lie or out of total ignorance for who Cruz is and what he's done for the cause of conservatism.

That said, we know what Trump has done for conservatism: nothing but negatives.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.