It's probably some sort of heresy to inject a cat into the discussion, but I'm going to do it anyway. When I was a kid, we had cat who was in the house when we were and out of it when we were out of it. His favorite spot was behind the couch, where he could lie on his back, held up by the couch one one side and the wall on the other, and sleep. This cat loved raw liver. The butcher had a large box where he threw bones, trimmings, and meat that had been in the case too long. Customers were free to sort through this for pet food. One Saturday night, Dad came home with some beef liver from the box, much to the delight of the cat. Move the clock ahead to Sunday night when the folks had people over after church for coffee. As soon as the door was opened when we got home, the cat darted in, unnoticed, and headed for his place of repose. A bit later, as the living room was filled with church-folk eating cake and sipping coffee, the room was suddenly infused with an almost visible green cloud of the most ungodly odor - words are totally inadequate to describe it. While notice of this event was impossible to miss, the good people of the Evangelical Covenant Church pretended to ignore it, to the (very possible) death, if necessary. When Dad came in from the kitchen with the coffee pot, he instantly deduced the source of the wave that enveloped him. Setting down the pot, he strode purposefully to the end of the couch, bent over, reached behind, grabbed the cat by the scruff of the neck, opened the front door, tossed the cat into the outer darkness, closed the door, retrieved the coffee pot, and went about his rounds. Never a word was spoken by anyone; everyone went on with the consumption and conversation like nothing had taken place. I am pretty sure that the smell permeated their clothing, went home with them, and was probably still noticeable the next morning.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.