Mr.O first of all I want to say I am not offended by your comments. This is America and your in titled to voice your opinion just as every one else is. Also everyone comes to their conclusion on the subject from a different road and experience.

But I will have to disagree with you when comparing God to the tooth fairy. I know people personally who have been healed from sickness and disease by prayer in the name of Jesus. I personal have had someone prayed for me in the name of Jesus and pain left my body in minutes that had been there for months. I have never been or do I know anyone who has been healed in the name of the tooth fairy. Obviously you haven't had a experience like that.

No judgment from me my man, just sayin, maybe be a little more open minded and entertain the though of just maybe it might be possable that their is a God. One that Loves you. Or you could just tell me GFY. Either way up to you...

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner