Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I spent 20 years in the industry. Never once was I not able to find the discrepancy if there was a point in time where our balances agreed.

I'm confident some kind of mistake will turn up. What's funny about it is that he said my check register is one of the most orderly he has ever seen. Should be easy.

Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
...The problem is that the bank can't reconcile my account...

Again, it is you who cannot reconcile his account, not the bank.

OK, OK, you're right. I can't reconcile my account. No question about that. And it's also true that the guy at the bank -- the guy representing the bank -- can't reconcile it. Neither of us can. We've worked on it together, and we've worked on it separately. His title is "personal banker." It's his job to help customers with things like this. He has been trying for two weeks. He hasn't been able to do it. That's a fact, even if it is actually my responsibility.

Steve.

Steve, I didn't say it was easy, just that I was always able to find the issue. Of course, I was the guy thing were sent to after the likes of your personal banker had failed.

Hint: Excel is your friend.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 02/12/16.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell