Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by Seafire
From the Classifieds on a $4000 item...

Originally Posted By Daveh
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads...rt#Post10950576

Makes me want to buy from you...

Why would you make that post here? What do you hope to gain by doing so? To intimidate me into compliant silence in order to sell here? To look better than a winner to make your loser self feel better? Looks like it, you lowlife scumbag puke. Get lost. Or better yet, stick to to the other forum. Oh wait, you won't even post there.

I have made 17 successful sales totaling over $11k in the last 6 weeks. What part of that aren't you understanding?

Everybody knows that the 'other' forum is for pure lunacy fun while this one is for 'straight' sales. What part of this don't you understand, Dave? Sheeesh! tired

You can't stand to see somebody else succeed......you horrific, pathetic thing. Glad my great, wonderful customers are not you. I wouldn't sell to you to save my life.

This is why this POS wants to hang out on the campfire...

pissing on LEOs and then bragging how he's sold $11k worth of stuff in the last 6 weeks?

EBAY ban your ass also there Darnell?

and wants someone to mail him a check for $4k first and then he'll ship the item???

I'd trust this looney tune about as far as I could throw Texas...

We need to ban together and get Rick to Ban this POS again...

So Chris Darnell has been making large profits, memorialized by his own admissions and postings online....

26 U.S. Code § 6651 - Failure to pay tax

It is reasonable to expect that he has not been paying the appropriate taxes, not to mention bringing into question the issue of if the items sold were acquired legally.

Internal Revenue Service  

Address: 1515 E Cedar Ave D-1, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone:(928) 214-3303

CHEERS!

Gotcha. You just publicly stated that I'm a tax cheat and that I'm selling stolen goods on the internet. Did you really, actually just post this???

My attorney will be in touch with you. And I just copied your post here so that you cannot edit it.

Last edited by Hombre; 02/14/16.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.